Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LCD TV has a faded color

The TV has had problems in the past but now a new one has come up. When I turned it on the TV it has the picture but everything is like a faded color. I am not sure what exactly is wrong so I am looking for suggestions before I take it apart looking for something. The TV is a Samsung 46"

model #: LN46A530P1F A

In the picture the lines across the screen aren't there. It just showed up in the picture1426088844989.jpg

The TV has had problems in the past but now a new one has come up. When I turned it on the TV it has the picture but everything is like a faded color. I am not sure what exactly is wrong so I am looking for suggestions before I take it apart looking for something. The TV is a Samsung 46"

model #: LN46A530P1F A

In the picture the lines across the screen aren't there. It just showed up in the pictureView attachment 19130
Can you please open a menu or options screen on the TV?
This would help determine if it's the display, or some other form of processing within the TV.

Can you please open a menu or options screen on the TV?
This would help determine if it's the display, or some other form of processing within the TV.
1426091430063.jpg

The box in the middle of the screen on the second picture is supposed to be blue and the rest black

Attachments

• 1426091468739.jpg
    1426091468739.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 118