Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Issue with dell P2219H

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my display and im not sure how to narrow it down.
I have a Dell P2219H and there are horizontal lines which look like they are replicating the bottom most pixel every other line for about an inch of screen with a greenish hue. I have the images both with and without imported bellow.

This behaviour repeats approximately every 3 - 4 seconds. on, off, on, off and so on in that cycle.

I have indeed narrowed its down to the display as it happens on all inputs and even over the onscreen menu.

I don't mind opening the monitor to change a bad component but I can't seem to identify the issue or a fix for it online.

Any help is much appriciated
without.jpg with.jpg

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my display and im not sure how to narrow it down.
I have a Dell P2219H and there are horizontal lines which look like they are 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 replicating the bottom most pixel every other line for about an inch of screen with a greenish hue. I have the images both with and without imported bellow.

This behaviour repeats approximately every 3 - 4 seconds. on, off, on, off and so on in that cycle.

I have indeed narrowed its down to the display as it happens on all inputs and even over the onscreen menu.

I don't mind opening the monitor to change a bad component but I can't seem to identify the issue or a fix for it online.

Any help is much appriciated
View attachment 55249 View attachment 55250
Did you contact dells customer support ?

I have, they only recommend I replace the monitor.

I'm trying to avoid throwing it away as it does work beyond this minor issue.