Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Is 8gb mp5 player good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find mp5 players but i don't know whether they are good. Can anyone give me some advice?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
These gadgets are widely popular due to their portability. Chinese people like call an audio player with this name, it is similar with MP4 Player, but if you want to watch video by mp5, it has a 2.8 inch screen. Such as: 2.8 Inch TFT 2GB MP5 with Mp3/Mp4 Function While enjoy such a large and clear display, it also supplies an excellent sound effect performance with multi sound effects. That’s excellent, of course!

Another advantage of an MP5 player is multi-format support. As for the audio, it supports MP3, WMA, flac, ape, AAC format. In addition, it will exchange the sound effects to enhance the sound effects

Although the wholesale purchase MP5 line has its own advantages, such as discounts, but when it comes to the possibility of the return and exchange, it is actually very difficult to do so online. On the other hand, if you buy electronic products with an actual store, then you are most likely to be an accurate model you want

Is always a study, by the wholesale MP5 player? You can read, such as CE's Life magazine, or use your friends, colleagues, acquaintances and relatives who might use its previous opinion. This will save you a lot of time and ex post regret buying

It always pays off, if you carry a small notebook, in the purchase of function MP5 players, to compare different shops. Note: Each version or brand of standard features, please make a decision on this basis

Status
Not open for further replies.