Maker Pro
Maker Pro

img stage line sta 500

Good afternoon, please, I need the technical diagram of the img stage line sta 500 power stage, could any of you have it?
I have completely burned a resistance and I do not know its value to be able to change it.
Thank you.

You are very unlikely to find a schematic for your amp. Manufacturers are extremely reluctant to release such data.
I had a quick search and found nothing.

You are very unlikely to find a schematic for your amp. Manufacturers are extremely reluctant to release such data.
I had a quick search and found nothing.
I have asked the house directly, but at the moment I have not succeeded, having the technical manual is easier within all the repair. greetings and thanks friend.

[QUOTE = "PETERDECO, publicación: 1799667, miembro: 60343"] Lo encontré. ¡ Creo ! [/ QUOTE]
Buen aporte ,no tendras tambien el esquema de la pcb de entradas y alimentacion ya que tengo uno que le entraron 380v y esta achicharrado el ventilador que creo es de 24v dos diodos rectificadores y otros dos que supongo son zener y el regulador de tension del ventilador y no son legibles los valores.
Saludos u gracias

^^^^
In English..
Good contribution, you will not also have the scheme of the input and power pcb since I have one that entered 380v and the fan is scorched, which I think is 24v, two rectifier diodes and two others that I suppose are zener and the voltage regulator.