Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I buy am/fm radio kit but something i dont understand

I used 5spice since it was on my computer and I like the way the circuit is input. It has the disadvantage that saved files cannot be read by other programs. The graph as shown was printed and scanned, hence the poor quality. The free version is limited in size and digital circuits cannot be saved.

The response at different frequencies can be plotted and components can be swept to give multiple curves. You can see the curves for C2 (across Q2) with the values on the top right. The red curve is the one with the value highlighted.

I suggest you use LTspice if you have windows after XP. Also there are many persons here who can help if you get stuck. It will be quite a learning curve but will be worthwhile if you stay with electronics. i use a simulation program about once every two years so forget a lot of the facilities.

I used 5spice since it was on my computer and I like the way the circuit is input. It has the disadvantage that saved files cannot be read by other programs. The graph as shown was printed and scanned, hence the poor quality. The free version is limited in size and digital circuits cannot be saved.

The response at different frequencies can be plotted and components can be swept to give multiple curves. You can see the curves for C2 (across Q2) with the values on the top right. The red curve is the one with the value highlighted.

I suggest you use LTspice if you have windows after XP. Also there are many persons here who can help if you get stuck. It will be quite a learning curve but will be worthwhile if you stay with electronics. i use a simulation program about once every two years so forget a lot of the facilities.
Good i also forget, ;-), but thanks for explain in me