Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How do I motivate myself to study with 100% focus and concentration during covid lockdown?

We have lockdown soon in Nepal. PS there is going to be 1 week gap for me to study for my supplementary exams(backlog). Exam date of backlog isn't fixed tho. That's why my motivation is low. I got this news just yesterday. Till yesterday, I was studying with 100% focus but today I am not doing anything at all.
This happens to me all the time during holidays.

=> How do I motivate myself to work with 100% productivity during holidays as well?

What I am doing-:

1) social pomodoro like timmytimer

2) yoga, pranayama

3) ayurvedic medicines for focus

4) Never start to watch a web series during holidays.

5) Delete facebook account till 1 week.

But these aren't giving me results today...I didn't use them during my 6 month lockdown time I wasted it.

I am going to stick all your advice to my wall and make myself follow it. Please tell me something to motivate myself. I know I should have been self motivated but it is only during holidays. Even when I study, I study so much depth(try to and fail). But I am so used to this(wasting holidays), that it has become my normal behaviour...I want to break this habit totally. Because as soon as I graduate, I will be in trouble due to this. I need to be responsible.

What else can I do for it?

Pretend you are a film director doing your life story in the future.
Write the plot of your success. Believe it
then do it.