Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hi

Hello everyone, I'm coming from a laptop forum were no one knew the answers to some of my "deeper" questions ;)
I'm pretty into homebuilding things or modifying them in ways that integrate them better with a system and make them more modular.
One of the biggest things that led me to believe I should sign up here (or somewhere) to learn more about electronics on a base level was when I started getting into LVDS signals, the native interface of LCDs.
stands for low voltage differential signaling - not that i havent heard an acronym before - but whoa, i thought. I cant just fool around with this stuff to get it to work can I. :p

I look forward to learning a great deal here as my er prototypes and designs start to lift off the ground. Thank you all in advance for the multitude of knowledge you are offering.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Welcome.

We have a mix of people here, with both formal and hobby backgrounds. Let's see what we can do for you :)

thanks for the welcome

interesting how its sorted into this binary, the 'professionals' and 'hobbyists'.
its something ive thought a lot about... i dont have a highschool diploma, but im actually trying to make a living off of... this.

well anyway its places like this that make me think its possible :) what a perfect mix ;) i hope i can learn and be happy with where my developing identity lands me in this massive industry.