Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with School Assignment - Professional Electronics Technicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I am a student in the Electronics Technology program at North Seattle college and, as part of an assignment, I have been asked to survey professionals in my desired field about their experiences. I am new to the program and I have not yet chosen a narrow field of study, so I thought I would ask a wide range of professionals about their careers to get a better idea of what's out there. Below are some questions about your background and day to day experiences. After compiling some information about your personal experiences, I will eventually be writing a short paper about my own desired career path compared to yours. Thank you in advance to those who have the time to participate.

1. Name

2. Current Job Title

3. Age

4. Educational Background

5. How long have you worked in electronics (and if you feel comfortable saying, where do you currently work)?

6. Please give a brief description of what your job entails on a day-to-day basis.

7. Did your education adequately prepare you for the actual work you are doing?

8. What do you like the most about your job? The least?

9. What experience is most required or recommended for your job (such as specialized education/training/hands-on)?

10. What changes do you see in the future of the field?

11. What is the most important advice you could give me about entering into your field?

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing from any professionals out there.

Those questions could be used for identity theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is sad that the world has come to this, but you would be better off going around companies in your area.

Hi shumifan50,

I find it difficult to believe that I could successfully steal anyone's identity by knowing nothing more than their name and workplace (many employers websites have exactly that information on their public employee profiles page), but regardless of that I don't actually need ANY personal information in order to complete this assignment. First name will due (or alias if you prefer). Age RANGE would be helpful if you don't care to put your actual age. You'll notice i asked only for the name of employer if you feel comfortable sharing...

The rest of the questions are essentially just your opinion's on your job and the field in general.

If you have facebook, you have already given away more than enough then ;)
I'd answer your questions, but I am not currently employed in a position that would qualify. (Although the skills are occasionally called on)

davenn

These questionnaires are asked often on many forums and they are not answered because of privacy issues

So sorry, this one will be also closed for those reasons

regards'
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.