Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with FPC contacts

Hi all I'm new here and after some help!

Been looking everywhere I cant find a "FPC connector" More specificly a "FF22D series 0.3mm pitch, 57way, 2 Row, SMT gold plated contact"

Can anyone please help with any information, would go a long way

Thanks
Leon

Hi sorry to burst anyone's bubble But I'd already googled it and I new about the PDF file.. But I'm after buying replacements

On researching The PDF was made in 2008 so it's old now.. But would anyone no of any knocking around? I can't find anyone who stocks them

Thanks guys

Hi sorry to burst anyone's bubble But I'd already googled it and I new about the PDF file.. But I'm after buying replacements

On researching The PDF was made in 2008 so it's old now.. But would anyone no of any knocking around?

Thanks guys
No bubbles burst here.
Did you contact 'servoconnectors' directly and ask them, just in case?
JSF appear worth a look, too, as dorke says.

Thanks old Steve I'll try contacting them
You never know your luck.
Also, FF22D might just be a proprietary part number. Searching by FFC, pitch and number of pins might give you a better chance.
I assume this is an FFC connector, which connects to an FPC?
I've been looking at a couple of other sources, Digikey, Mouser, RS etc, even eBay, just in case.
(Ignore my Google comment earlier - when I saw how quickly a result came up it appeared that you hadn't done much searching.)

I'll try that too thanks.. I had already tried RS and I went for FF22 because everything married up, regards number of contacts, pitch and terminat type. But when I got them and placed them on bored they were still not wide enough if that makes sense? Between the front and then back soldering points.. So I thought I'd try and keep to the same product code..

And no harm done old Steve I understood Where you where coming from I should of notied that I had already searched when I post the thread..

Thanks

No worries, and when I get a chance I'll have a bit more of a look and see if I can find them anywhere. You can bet your @#$% there are some out there somewhere, it's just a matter of finding them.