Maker Pro
Maker Pro

help me using Serial Peripheral Interface with AVR..

i have some trouble to interface ISD1760PY (soundrecorder IC) with AVR through SPI communication.. i've do some search in google to find some literature that provide information about SPI interfacing.. but i cant have a detail information on it..

i could solve this problem with using arduino as it's already has an SPI library on its IDE.. but.. I'll not get the basic of SPI communication.. :)

could u help me ??

i've attach the datasheet of the device i've been used.. :)

Attachments

• I1700 Design Guide Rev 1.1.pdf
    792.2 KB · Views: 134
  • ISD1760PY.pdf
    356.3 KB · Views: 121
thank you so much for your reply.. :)
but can you give the tutorial that give me information about how to program it or what code i should use to communicate with SPI device..

Hi,
i want to interface MPU 9250 (sensor) with TM4c1294ncpdt microcontroller.could anyone guie me how to interface.
the interfacing i want is SPI interface.
Would anyone suggest me Some software code on CCS studio.

THAnsk

i have some trouble to interface ISD1760PY (soundrecorder IC) with AVR through SPI communication.. i've do some search in google to find some literature that provide information about SPI interfacing.. but i cant have a detail information on it..

i could solve this problem with using arduino as it's already has an SPI library on its IDE.. but.. I'll not get the basic of SPI communication.. :)

could u help me ??

i've attach the datasheet of the device i've been used.. :)
You might also find http://jaxcoder.com/Article/SinglePost?postID=1473866319 useful