Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help diffusing strips already mounted to walls?

So due to lack of foresight I've gotten myself into a small situation.

I put up strips around ceiling of my living room to help brighten it up a bit (no ceiling lamp, tends to get dark at night), which has worked. Problem was that I just adhered the strips straight to the walls, and while they're not extremely noticeable I find myself disliking the look of the raw strips.

Is there anything I can do to cover/diffuse the strips without having to tear them down off the walls? A bit too much furniture in the way for that to be feasible currently. I've seen those runners and I'd prefer to find a solution that wouldn't require me to pull the strips down, as I said.

Thanks in advance.

Sir maheshanchan . . . . .

Some of my lights are 48in flourescent lamps and with decades of use their acrylic lensed panel inserts yellow with age. I can get new crystal clear 18 or 24 in wide by 48 inch long replacement sheets at my big box hardware store.

If you were to use wood slats and finish to appearances taste . . . unless white or paint would suffice for the color..
You could build up maybe 2-3 in wide frames to hold cut down lengths of this clear lensatic materiel that is then set within them , making as long as needed, or keep repeating until getting the final lengths needed.
Seems like very minute sized frames and pieces of plastic strips would be needed, since those LED strips are being SO minimally narrow and being of MINIMAL height off the ceiling.

ITEM PHOTO:
ksh-12.jpg

73's de Edd . . . . .

[Mod edit: long quote deleted]

Thank You So Much
____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator: