Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

But now it's so small its like trying to read a postage stamp at 2 M.
I could only guess as it being two audio clips of a " whisper " at the bottom tracks, and a shout at top track . . . . . ?
LOL actually it is a track from one of my EP's, the bottom is before mastering and the top is after.

Hi All..
Am very late in the game in dabbling with electronics, now enjoying a play around with making my own wind and water generators.. No doubt will have many noob questions as my competence does not seem to be able to rise above that of a drooling twit that seems determined to shock myself in interesting and novel ways..o_O Fun though..

All I can say to the uninitiated is be very wary of large capacitors, they can and do hold a large charge which can get you if you are unaware even when something is off.
Best of luck in your endeavours.

Thanks KingWhiskers.. Have had valve amplifiers for many years so am very aware of large capacitors.. My little shocks have been in playing with a few diy batteries and wind generators, I am getting better now though..

Thanks KingWhiskers.. Have had valve amplifiers for many years so am very aware of large capacitors.. My little shocks have been in playing with a few diy batteries and wind generators, I am getting better now though..
Not knowing much about things back when I had a working BBC Master the power supp y failed and I had a 300 V shock of that while looking at it. Stung a bit that one did.:):D

Hey All, here from Pennsylvania looking for guidance and to hopefully overall learn more when it comes to electrical components.

Hi All, complete novice to electronics, looking to gain/improve my knowledge to aid in building gadget geocaches

Thanks

Mallaht

Hello, newcomer to electricity and I am aiming to extend my knowledge on electricity and how components work. I enjoy fixing electronics aswell.

Frostieez

Hello friends (he said presumptuously),
I've been interested in electronics for 40+ years, but always just as a hobby as it turned out. I made quite a few kits, and then I built my first computer with a Z80 chip 41 years ago. I got hold of the circuit diagram and a printed image of the Sinclair ZX80 circuit board and thought I'd give it a go. From then on I was much more devoted to computers, but I always had ideas where simple circuits could help make life better or more fun, and I brought some of these things to fruition, but not many of them. I am rarely this involved with electronics, but this week I have repaired a DC to DC charger, a 240V 7 stage battery charger, and a VCR. The DC to DC charger had me wanting to ask for help and hence I found this forum. I sorted the problem before I got to make a post, but I thought what a great asset to have access to, so now, here I am.
Thank You for this forum.
Kind regards.
David Banks.
Australia.

Hi, I am a mechanical engineer with an interest in product design, electronics is a big part of it, thats why I am here. Looking forward to get the most of it!

Hello, I’m interested in repairing synthesizers/keyboards, electronic toys, and video games.

I searched the forum for a category specific to repairing those items, but I didn’t see one. My current project is a toy called a Kawasaki
sax-a-boom. If someone could offer advice on where to start this thread, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.