Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Headset for MOTOROLA TLKR T50

Hello,i bought an walkie-talkie for ASG Motorola tlkr t50,and i'm curius about is there any headsets for it.I'm asking because with headset in ASG game you're better... but coming back to the topic, can i somehow connect 2PCS (or 3PCS) mini-jack with a headset (which has most headsets have) ... I mean such an "adapter" from DC to DC connection to walkie-talkie. But it's also a problem because what he wants to connect ... this is the input from the charger, will it work at all? And where can i buy it (i dont mean shops in England because i live in Poland i mean something like: Ebay,AllieExpress) I will add photo how this like and of the headset i saying about.aircraft-style-headset-phs05.jpg IMG_0109.JPG

Thanks!

P.S Sorry for my english but i typed above im from Poland and 50% of text i get from google translator o_O

Oh thanks i have one more question,can someone give me the name of the walkie-talkie that has have an entry which can i connect the headset?

All major manufacturers of walkie talkies have such models - you just have to go to the correct price point (i.e. more expensive) to get them....