Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Games?

How much does it cost per month ? (I couldn't find any pricing on Wikipedia).. There's a screenshot on wikipedia...
Eve_Online_-_Empyrean_Age_screenshot.jpg

Is this gameplay or a cutscene of some sort ? Because it looks absolutely stunning..

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Don't both of them have all the graphics of 350 point adventure without the scene descriptions?

You have been eaten by a Grue.

Ian

Administrator
Not played Eve online before, but if that image above is a screenshot, those graphics look amazing.

I remember similar text based adventures from my old 8088 Olivetti PC - although it looks like the original 350 point adventure is even older than that! Good times :D

I'm currently playing Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, but I probably only play a few hours of games per week (usually).

LMGTFY

Doesn't quite predate the internet, but it predates most of it's memes :)

Just check out the graphics.

The funny thing is that before I realized that I didn't understand a word of what you said, I did Google that very statement.
Though the links were right in front of me, i really didn't know what to expect so I shut the tab and grumbled something which i now forget.
Unfortunately, I missed that decade. How I wish I was there for text-based adventure games.

How's Fallout New Vegas? I played Fallout 3 on the PC, it was fun at first, then it's slow reload times, low damage and my compulsion to finish boring side quests got the better of me.
(I did finish most of the side quests as a result. They were boring)

I didn't understand a word of what you said
Neither did I, until now, even if I did play that dungeon/cave game on a Nord-10 multi-user machine at school in the early 80's. It was as exiting as anything I played later.
Playing was not allowed due to machine resources and at one time the machine supervisor caught me.
He let me off the hook though when he noticed the map I had of the cave system, hehe.

Ian

Administrator
How's Fallout New Vegas? I played Fallout 3 on the PC, it was fun at first, then it's slow reload times, low damage and my compulsion to finish boring side quests got the better of me.
(I did finish most of the side quests as a result. They were boring)

It's very similar to Fallout 3, so you may not like this one either. There's probably even slightly less combat in this game and even more sidequests ;). I quite like it, but I'm skipping some of the lesser side quests to continue with the main game.

Must be a short game though, just the main quest (while also admiring the wasteland's graphics) on Fallout 3 would've taken me less than 20 hrs to complete.
Random roaming around and side-quests got it up to 56 hrs though.
Why can't they make longer games....

How much does it cost per month ? (I couldn't find any pricing on Wikipedia).. There's a screenshot on wikipedia...
Is this gameplay or a cutscene of some sort ? Because it looks absolutely stunning..

Sorry for the delay, it's $14.95 USD / month, but they have a two week free trial, I believe.
High learning curve, kinda tricky to get into... but once you learn the ins and outs it's pretty consuming. :)

That's pretty close to gameplay, but looks to be a bit touched up for promotion purposes. Hehe.
Edit: I take that back, I think that is a screenshot (I don't run max settings) now that I look at it after setting max settings.

Last edited:
If you've never played Zork, Rogue, or NetHack, you are missing out. I really didn't find out about these games until the early part of this century (around 2001) but boy, I've spent at least 30 hours on NetHack alone (that's a lot for me, as I tend to be bored easily by games). :)