Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Fixing Gimbal Control board for SG906 Pro Drone

Hi,

I am trying to fix a gimbal drive board for a SG906 Pro drone, I am having hard time identifying a chip on this board. Most likely it is a voltage regulator, but I might be wrong, as it is virtually impossible to find info, schematic for these Chinese made drones online, but the chip is a SOT-33 case style and all what I was able to read on it is SWD JI.(see attached image).

I know the above info is vague, but maybe someone can help.

Thank you
P1100025.jpg

The top right component is a resistor. The issue happened when I replaced one of the drone arms, I had to disassemble the whole drone, while assembling it back, I connected 2 wires wrong(swapped) , and caused damage to the camera board and the motors or Gimbal controller, I replaced the camera board but the control is sold with the camera for over $80, not worth buying it, this when I decided to attempt fixing this board. The drone powers up now and the camera works but the gimbal does not move. :(

My last option will be to replace this IC with a voltage regulator chip and see if this works. but I wanted to see if someone knows the what is or equivalent to the SWD JI before attempting that.

Thank you