Maker Pro
Maker Pro

electronic spray with light sensor

Hello everyone. I am new in this forum. I would like to ask for help in my project. How can I connect a solar garden light to an electronic sprayer so that the spray would activate upon detection of light?

I have already fixed my garden light circuit to light when the solar sensor detects light.

The problem is when I connect the garden light circuit to the electronic spray (in series), the led on the electronic spray continuously blinks but it doesn't spray at all.

Your help is highly appreciated...

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
How much power is required by the electronic sprayer?

The solar light may not be able to provide enough power.

The electronic sprayer requires 2 AA batteries, the solar garden light require a single AA battery but I tried using two and its ok. I tried using a 3.0Vdc and 4.5Vdc for the combined circuit.

The output of the garden light is a single LED. I used the output of this garden light circuit as the source of the sprayer circuit. I am wondering because when I connect the sprayer circuit, in parallel to the garden light output, the sprayer doesn't follow the necessary logic (that is to sprayer when there is light). Instead it always goes on. When I connected it in series then thats the time it doesn't spray at all but the LED keeps blinking.