Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Electronic parts in Northern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad was a pretty avid electronics guy for most of his life. He worked as a technician for Sony and some other corporations, and has a lifetime of great cool stuff in his basement for his tinkering. Literally a lifetime of capacitors, diodes, aligator clamps, circuit boards, and other components.

He passed away this month. My mom is looking to clean up the basement, and I'm really having some trouble letting junk guys just haul away all of his legacy. I'd really like someone who might use some of this stuff to come and get it.

If you're a hobbyist in Norther NJ USA and you'd like to shop through his stuff, let me know. No doubt some of it is junk, but I bet if you're the type who designs and makes circuit boards at home that you'll find enough components to keep you busy for the next year. It's all free - just use it and enjoy it in the way my dad did.

Please email me at jmateus07506 <at> gmail <dot> com if you have an interest.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
That's a very generous offer.

I'm nowhere near NJ but I would hope that anyone who is would offer something to the family if they find something of value to themselves.

I'm also going to move this to the For Sale section because it kinda belongs there...

edit: get back to us when you want this notice taken down and we will remove it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer.
If you continue to have problems finding a taker, contact a local amateur radio club
in your area, and you'll probably find a willing group who will come and pick-up the
items.

Status
Not open for further replies.