Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Does anyone know the name of this AC power cord adaptor?

There is no proper name per se, it's just a connector. The manufacturer could have chosen among many styles.

Are you trying to find a source to buy more of them or the mating socket for it? If all else fails, sometimes you have to settle for buying both a new plug and socket so you have a mating pair. If you want to try to find it online, one possibility would be Digikey.com , inputting into their parametric search the parameters such as 3 pins, whatever you measure the pin spacing to be, pin type and diameter (or thickness) and the connector shell dimensions. Next you'd wade through pictures unless there's a manufacturer's name or symbol on it to narrow it down some.

This type of connector is typically used on a device that has a power cord permanently attached. The cord enters the chassis, is mechanically fixed in place so there is no strain on it, then that plug would plug into a mating socket on a PCB, or on more wires. I'm sure that similar plugs have been used some other ways too but it is generally reserved for in-chassis use.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, that looks similar to my mains powered smoke detector plug, so not in-chassis... leave it to me to make a statement then prove myself wrong, lol.

If you look closely at the end of the connector where the wires enter, there may be some useful markings.