Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Car radio wiring

looks like it broke off. It probably worked in the car without it because the chassis was grounded to car frame.(negative ground)

I would try and reattach it if you can find the other end. oh, and insulate those connections with tape or shrinktube.

Power supply sounds fine.

I might be getting old and blind, but I can't see an external negative connection in the diagrams, so would assume that the case was the negative/ground. As advised this is usually not an issue when fitted to a negative earth car, provided that the radio is electrically connected to the car chassis when installed.

For your non auto use I would suggest that you connect the broken black wire to the threaded stud on the centre rear of the radio.

The only issue I can see is that you may have to keep power on the pink memory wire to retain channel settings etc.

Probably pay to open up the filter/fuse box to check the fuse size. May need to change it down to a maximum of 5A.

Would also suggest that you try it on a car battery to make sure it works before purchasing the power supply.
If possible you could also check its current draw at the volume you want, as I have seen power supplies unable to keep voltage up at higher volumes or when loud sounds occur.

I isolated the wires with some tape and I connected the broken black wire to a screw under the threaded stud (also checked inside the radio if that screw touches something inside , it doesn't)
1.jpg 2.jpg
On the diagram it shows that the ground wire (the broken one) is grounded to the chasis (the symbol highlited in green )
00.jpg
So , did I connect the broken wire where it should be ? (I wanna use this radio at home with a power supply)
Also , I found this power supply , which should work with this radio if the wires are correctly connected
4.jpg 3.jpg