Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can u solve this op amp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have inserted a file. Please specify type of op amp and provide solution. I need complete solution and of course you have to do it for free. Your time and work will be really appreciated.. Thank you so much if u can help me solve this

Attachments

• EE_Q_5-1.png
    EE_Q_5-1.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 96

davenn

Kindly provide accurate formula for calculating V out in this circuit.. No guess please..

so how about you showing what you have learnt so far about Op-amps ?

we are not going to just supply direct answers, you need to make an effort

Dave

Reactions: Ian
Dave[/QUOTE]
so how about you showing what you have learnt so far about Op-amps ?

we are not going to just supply direct answers, you need to make an effort

Dave
I have tried alot of options and formulas but i dont know what is correct one?? Friend of mine told me its voltage follower...but i have not seen op amp like this before.. I am not expert in op amp so if u knw exactly what type this is .. It will help me alot

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
why don't you start from the basics of assuming that Vout = a * (V+ - V-) and work from there.

as Steve said, work backwards.

Assume the output voltage is Vo.
Workout the voltages at the + and - terminals, and the currents flowing in the resistors.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Sir can u just tell me what type it is??
The problem states it is an ideal op-amp. You won't find one of those anywhere, so using a simulator is not going to solve your problem unless you create a sim model with ideal op-amp characteristics. An ideal op-amp has zero bias current, zero differential offset voltage between the inverting and non-inverting inputs, infinite open-loop gain, infinite bandwidth, zero output impedance, and infinite output voltage swing with infinite slew rate at any load current. It is also unconditionally stable with any closed-loop negative feedback network applied to it.

Most of us here get by with commercially available op-amps that are bit more fussy and far from ideal. Sorry about your luck and current lack of circuit analysis skills.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Also really sorry about @Zeeshan Sajid's attitude. Perhaps we have a language/cultural problem and not an electronic problem?

If I were a moderator, I would have closed this thread after post #8.

Status
Not open for further replies.