Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Blackstar guitar amp breakout board

I have a Blackstar 15TVP guitar amp with a broken micro USB connector. It was on a board that was mounted perpendicular to the main board. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find one of these. I have pictures but can't get them to upload. The board is T shaped and has CON9 on one side and 10 13 on the other.

I have a Blackstar 15TVP guitar amp with a broken micro USB connector. It was on a board that was mounted perpendicular to the main board. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find one of these. I have pictures but can't get them to upload. The board is T shaped and has CON9 on one side and 10 13 on the other.
20160227_223938.jpg 20160227_224000.jpg

can't you solder it back on?

Not saying it cant be, but I don't have the tools nor the experience. The micro USB was surface mounted to that board and it ripped completely off. I was thinking if I can't find another board I will probably sacrifice a USB cable and solder it directly to the board.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
OK, it's easier to see now I'm not using a phone :)

Hmmm... not sure where you could get a board like this. Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No I didn't contact manufacturer. I went ahead and took an old USB printer cable and soldered it directly to the board. Works flawlessly now. I actually prefer my fix to the original design as it seemed a broken USB was inevitable considering it's location right in the front.