Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Biometric fingerprint reader time clock with GSM modem

Can anyone help please. I am investigating time and attendance systems for the workplace but can not seem to find what I am looking for. What I want is a small biometric fingerprint reader which combines a small digital display clock and will communicate by a GSM modem with my PC. Is sounds simple to me but I have spent many hours looking and there does not seem to be any units like that for sale. There are many units like this that are network connected and there are a few like what I need but are all seem so big in size. I work in a contracting business so the units must be easily moved from site to site, the units would not need a large memory for storing print information but would need to store upto 250 prints, also, it would need to send log ins/outs in real time. I do not have any electronic knowledge but have found OEM units for a biometric fingerprint reader, GSM Modems and digital clocks but have no idea on how I could join them all up to do what I need. Has anyone come across what I am looking for or any ideas how I can join up the elements I need? any help please.