Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Benq G2222HDL goes blank

Hi all.
I have a problem with a Benq G2222HDL monitor. I've plugged it as a second monitor on my laptop but after a few minutes it goes blank. Before it was plugged on a computer with another monitor and the problem was the same. I've made some tests like unplug the video connector or even change the resolution of the screen and the monitor came back to life for a short time and goes blank again. The power led is still green and if I press the MENU button nothing appears on screen.

This is a led LCD and I don't opened it yet because I try to reach Benq to know if they will repair it even if the warranty is finished till begin of Febuary, but I want to have hints if never I have to repair it. So if someone already have a similar problem I will greatly appreciate informations about the solutions for this type of problems.

Thank you.

Canactech.

Thank you ``Steve`` for your answer. Ihave already cheked up for the warranty but it's finished since a couple of weeks. But I've repaired it myself. It was, as I've suspect, it was a couple of blown out capacitor. I've replaced them and everything is ok now.

Canactech

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Yeah, that was what I suspected.

Beware that if you didn't replace them with low ESR caps, you may have to replace them again.