Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Any idea for this switch?

Is there any power switch out there that works as a trigger?

Once pressed it will not stay ON even if the user continues to hold the button, all it does is activate for a split second when pushed but de-activates itself until its allowed to reset (be released) and pressed again for another split second activation.

Kinda like a sparker used to ignite ovens or barbecue grill, but instead of a spark, it will 'close' a circuit like any other electrical push button (no programming involved).

Im willing to pay with paypal or upon any freelance job site of your choice if anyone gives me instruction on how to build that and show me a video proof that the button works, as long as it meets the requirements.

Terms like "activates for a split second" might make sense to you, be we electronics people know how to split a second many ways.

We would also need to know that the switch is controlling, AC or DC voltage and current specifically.

Bob

In his other thread he has a 24VDC/2A solenoid that he wants to activate "for a fraction of a second".
He probably does not know how long it takes for the solenoid to work so the timing will probably need to be adjustable. A 555 monostable driving a little power transistor will work.

Both you guys are correct, its likely it would need to be adjusted (would be a great feature!)

Bob, its 12v DC 1.5 to 2 amps, i really need to solve this thing, I can't progress without it.