Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Adjustable Schmitt Trigger Circuit Help

I AM one of those 'others' that appreciate it. I take it all in and print off threads that are really helpful.
I have learnt more theory being on this forum than any book (because I am lazy).
So thank you Chris, and keep up the good work.

Martin

yes. But others here appreciate your efforts :)

Yes I agree, It is very frustrating when the OP just seems to disappear. There maybe a reason for it, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite and just say, thanks guys won't be able to look at this for a while. In answering threads in detail as you do, does give help to others. But unfortuanatly most of the time you never know.

All they need to do is click the like button and you know you have helped someone else who may not even be part of the thread. You know, you look at a thread that you have been active in and it's had 100 views, but you might of only got one like..... so what 99 people didn't find it helpful... I doubt it. I will click like even if I don't intend to reply to a thread.

It's not about getting the most likes, it's just nice to know you have helped others also.

Adam

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
Thanks for the encouragement mates. I guess it's easy to forget that the OP's aren't the only people reading these topics. If someone else benefits that's good too! :)

Chris

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
Adam, talk about self serving... I just went back and clicked "Like" on the Steve's, Martin's and your replies to my gripe. :D

Chris

LOL, I don't know why people are reluctant to click the like button, they come across grumpy and stuck-up to me. You are never too old or experienced to learn, I know I have learned lots on here. I think personally it shows you are friendly also, and gives encouragement to the poster that well at least they might be doing something right. If only you could like your own posts. I would and give myself a pat on the back with my massive rubber hand. Well no other bugger will. :D
Ads