Maker Pro
Maker Pro

2CH Relay Motor Control - Wiring help

Hi all,

I have made my TV lift at home raise up and lower down using a geekcreit. Sonoff has a similar device. This uses EWelink to control this, and Alexa can also access Ewelink and command the On/Off e.g TV On, TV Off which would raise the lift up and down.

Please see in the image how this is currently wired. In the Ewelink app you can see CH1 & CH2

If I press CH1 ON, this will raise the TV lift and also switches the same button off immediately
If I press CH2 ON, this will lower the TV lift and also switches the same button off immediately

It works! But the trouble with this is I have to command Alexa "ON/OFF" Therefore my command is "Alexa - Turn the CH1 ON" and "Alexa- Turn the CH2 ON"

If I rename these channels to TV UP/TV DOWN then my command is "Alexa - Turn the TV UP ON" and "Alexa - Turn the TV DOWN ON" which is not ideal

I would like to command UP and DOWN on the CH1 only, I have re-wired this a couple of ways but I am a complete novice and I cant see if there is a way to wire this to make this happen!

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

Kind regards

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 16.33.45.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 16.33.45.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 99
  • GeekCreit Circuit Board.jpg
    GeekCreit Circuit Board.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2130.PNG
    IMG_2130.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 80