Maker Pro
Maker Pro

WTF FedEx????

They have delivered packages to my house from amazon.com for the past two days. Today I am waiting on two new arduinos and lo and behold fedex.com tracking says "wrong address". Now I have to wait till monday...which is not that big of a deal but when you get things on two day shipping, it's a PITA. I ordered an Alienware laptop about a year ago that cost me ~$3800. They tried to deliver it to a house all the way across town...LOL!!!

Never had this trouble out of UPS...

UPS standard procedure requires any package marked "FRAGILE" be thrown into the delivery truck from a third floor window then delivered to the correct street address in the wrong zip code, usually a vacant lot or crack house. If the sender requests identifcation and a signature, the package will be ejected from the truck while it's moving. The tracking will then be updated to show delivery complete. ;-)

UPS standard procedure requires any package marked "FRAGILE" be thrown into the delivery truck from a third floor window then delivered to the correct street address in the wrong zip code, usually a vacant lot or crack house. If the sender requests identifcation and a signature, the package will be ejected from the truck while it's moving. The tracking will then be updated to show delivery complete. ;-)
Now that's funny!