Maker Pro
Maker Pro

unlock and lock signal of cars

hi.....can any one give anb idia or method on how to locate the unlock and lock output signal of car unlock signal[-250mA] and lock signal[250mA] im installing a car alarm upgrade because i want to use my orignal remote of my car the car alarm upgrade add some future like shock sensor,siren,automatic lock of the when the time you press the foot break etc..my problems is how i can connect the unlock and lock signal (250mA) how can i found it in a car. and also the wire for negative close window trigger,,pls help see the diagram below..
th_CCF05282012_00009.jpg
,pls...help..

Get and look at the wiring diagram for your car, anything else is just a shot in the dark as every car is different...

your correct its ok im only looking for an idea on how to locate the unlock and lock signal of car any cars....i want to know about the step by step

you would have to either find the antenna (which for the RF signal of a remote lock/unlock is going to be very small, and probably built into the frame somewhere) or go through every wire connection that goes through the cars computer.

You could try tracing the signal back from the relay and/or fuse that handles the actual lock/unlock load for the car, until you find the source, but that is going to be tough