Maker Pro
Maker Pro

tunturi t80 tread mill

i have a tunturi treadmill and i get a error message "system check failed". i looked on the net and saw a post saying it was a fault with the motor controler. i have replaced the pcb once and now its gone again the new board this time is £310. i cant afford that and so i wondered if anyone on here has any clue if it is repairable . thanks in advance.
IMAG0456.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0461.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0460.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0459.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0458.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0457.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0456.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0474.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0473.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0472.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0471.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0470.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0469.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0466.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0464.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0463.jpg
[/IMG]

looking at that your right i didnt notice it because i didnt go into it i just thought it was the same old same old. the pics of the board out are of the original board i kept because i couldnt see any obvious damage . the pics of the board in sit with the motor are of the second board which i presumed would be the same as the first . thanks cola i will remove it tomorrow and get some pics up mate

Tunturi T80 PCB failure

I have the same problem - looks like the motor drive circuitry has failed. Anyone got schematic for this or know where I can get a replacement board?

Where abouts did you source the board from watts? I have been desperately searching everywhere for a replacement with no luck.. Mines un-repairable..
Thanks,

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Un-repairable is relative.

The images of watts' appear like there's a short developed in the mosfet that is (again probably) under that metal shield.

There's significant board damage visible, but there are ways to repair that if you have to.

Does yours suffer from the same fault?

Hi Steve, no mine has had water damage and a lot of the components are rusty, and some of the smd parts have fallen off! If I had a schematic it might be recoverable but pretty sure it dead :(