Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Trumps solar wall, forget politics we should just build the thing

Where do you live?

I don't know of any country which does this perfectly. It is worth noting that many countries are trying to move away from this position, so there are clearly those who don't think it's a good idea.
In the US. Doesn't my flag show up?

Bob

Hi I am a conservative, I never shut up about liberty and the constitution but if I hear my neighbor celebrating July 4th and my crappy state made fireworks illegal I am calling 911 !!

Hi I am a liberal, I never shut up about diversity unless I am busy helping schools label and drug children (Risperdal Ritalin Paxil Adderal) who don't like sitting still and different learning styles.

..Also from the US, I'd say it's more accurate to say; our rights are all the same regardless of race or religion etc.
But, if you are a person of means you definitely can afford to get better legal council and end up in a better position if charges are made against you.

Btw, I see Bob's flag.

..Also from the US, I'd say it's more accurate to say; our rights are all the same regardless of race or religion etc.
But, if you are a person of means you definitely can afford to get better legal council and end up in a better position if charges are made against you.

Btw, I see Bob's flag.

I am thankful to African Americans for taking on the police state, everybody was sick of it them stalking us in our cars for revenue... criminalizing everything... it really got bad and far as I can tell they backed off I don't see as much roadside extortion as I used to.

Its just so bad how those snakes operate, everyone was sick of the police state then they pull a divide and conquer with labeling the problem racist.

It was never racist, the charge was always "driving wile poor" when they screw you over roadside and some African Americans have lower incomes.

When it was all going down TV lit up with cops killing people ever loose cigarettes and missing front plates those snakes pulled a divide and conquer I remember feeling uncomfortable around black people becuase the television propaganda was telling them to blame white people for the way the abusive government psychos act .

Been though it, scumbags and pile of tickets "we got you" then by design they screw you out of driver license so you can't get to work hoping you drive anyway so you don't loose your job so they can screw you again and again, malicious horrible things posing as human beings.

The irony is George Orwell so far got it wrong, the cameras and You Tube justice is the exact opposite of what was predicted in 1984.

Last edited: