Maker Pro
Maker Pro

TapATalk

Is there anyway to get tapatalk app to work with this forum? I love this forum but, the only thing holding me back is not being able to add it to tapatalk. Since its so nice having all your forums in one location.

Ian

Administrator
Is there anyway to get tapatalk app to work with this forum? I love this forum but, the only thing holding me back is not being able to add it to tapatalk. Since its so nice having all your forums in one location.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like the site :).

Tapatalk is compatible with the forum software we use, however there have been a number of security problems with Tapatalk over the past few years - one of which was only last week. For that reason, I want to avoid forum plugins like that. Here's a copy of the e-mail I got from them last week (as I signed up to test it out, before realising the problems):

Dear Tapatalk Partner,

This message is to notify you of a security vulnerability that was found earlier this year in the Tapatalk plug-in. The issue involves a cross-site scripting vulnerability that may allow a third party to manipulate the content or behavior of a web application in a user's browser, without compromising the underlying system.

While our engineering team and other security apps have classified this as a low risk item and have not received any reports of compromised systems, we still recommend that you update your forum's Tapatalk plugin to the latest version available on our website.

We've got a mobile version of the site that works really well if you browse the site from a phone - it's the same layout, but mobile friendly :).