Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Stroing print queue in pic chip?

Hello all, I need some help getting pointed in the right direction, I don't want someone doing my work for me because I will never learn rather I just need help learning and I learn best by doing projects and here is what I am working on at the moment. I need to be able take up to 10 rs232 inputs ( DB9 ) and queue the data from each of these and then automatically print it out on a single printer. The weather stations are already set up for citizen printers, but I would like to use one printer instead of 10. Here is the way I need it to function.

Station one sends data to printer and it prints automatically.
Station one and two sends data to printer at same time but since printer can only print one at a time print queue stores station 2 until 1 finishes printing then 2 starts printing. And so forth and so on always storing the print jobs and sending them to the printer one at a time.

I am not opposed to doing this with a computer but I am weak in programing, I would love suggestions on how to accomplish this and any reading I need to do to understand how to queue up data then automatically send it out over cat 5.

Thanks ahead of time to all who would help.