Maker Pro
Maker Pro

sony PVM-1954Q fold-over and while/rgb line problems

My PVM-1954Q has three problems:

first, it has a vertical linearity problem. horizontal lines on the upper half of the screen are thicker than the other half and not evenly distributed. so this makes the overall images distort and the monitor cannot show the top of screen, whereas the bottom leaves a black empty area.

second, there are white lines at the top of the screen. my second problem is identical to this picture.

In addition to some white jumping lines, there are also three rgb lines on the top of the screen.

Please see the attached image which shows some problems on the screen. I modified an image from http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8jmGzkz4xgY/TVJB7cY80ZI/AAAAAAAAAPU/KBmX7rWznhc/s1600/b4.bmp

Could you figure out what the problems in my PVM1954Q are? Some people suggest check the vertical deflection IC and capacitors around.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 446
Did you perform any action sir..?.resolder of main board and find a cold solder joints..
Did you apply what are suggested like checking of vertical deflection Ic..,and also check or replaced of vertical ic e-capacitors...

Did you perform any action sir..?.resolder of main board and find a cold solder joints..
Did you apply what are suggested like checking of vertical deflection Ic..,and also check or replaced of vertical ic e-capacitors...

Nope, I didn't do anything yet because I am not sure. Can you know what the problem is and how the monitor can be fixed?