Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Something wrong with this circuit.

• Thread starter Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.
  • Start date
G

George Herold

On 12/12/2013 09:28 AM, John Larkin wrote:
Try closing the lid and see what happens. ;)

On 12/12/2013 09:28 AM, John Larkin wrote:

Try closing the lid and see what happens. ;)
Phil, I'd guess you're *not* a cat person. Not to worry either am I, but Ipretend to keep my wife happy.
Our "Tom-boy" insists that the kitchen sink is the only proper place to getdrinking water from. I assume he drinks out the dishes that have some standing water. He knows he's not suppose to get up on the counter or into the sink and jumps down when he hears someone coming... the footprints are a dead giveaway however. The several bowls of water on the floor, drinking water for the other pets, are only used for washing his paws. No way wouldTom drink out of his paw washing bowl.

George H.

R

Robert Baer

George said:
Phil, I'd guess you're *not* a cat person. Not to worry either am I, but I pretend to keep my wife happy.
Our "Tom-boy" insists that the kitchen sink is the only proper place to get drinking water from. I assume he drinks out the dishes that have some standing water. He knows he's not suppose to get up on the counter or into the sink and jumps down when he hears someone coming... the footprints are a dead giveaway however. The several bowls of water on the floor, drinking water for the other pets, are only used for washing his paws. No way would Tom drink out of his paw washing bowl.

George H.
Its the paws that refreshes?

Oh, sure. I've spent about 30 years of my life living with one cat or
another. Our last one only drank from the toilet.

But putting a cat in a basket for a car ride to the vet's, for instance,
is a job that requires gloves.

The two we have now are pretty easy. As long as they're in the front
seat, they're perfectly happy. In the back, the old tom will yell.
The year-old doesn't care. Do anything to it but pick it up and she's
fine.