Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Siemens BILDMEISTER FS 932 Television Set (CMS 100-30 Chassis): Help Needed !!!

L

Loris Duranti

Hi there !!!
I've got a couple of problems with my Siemens "BILDMEISTER FS 932" television set.

1) Every now and then, the screen turns to black while audio remains OK: it is necessary
to switch the set off and turn it on again in order to recover from this fault.

2) Teletext doesn't work anymore: the green led which indicates the TXT mode turns on,
there is a little flickering but, the screen continues to display the normal TV program.

Any suggestion on how to solve these problems ?!?

Sad to say, I cannot find anymore the schematics which came with the set when I bought it about
18 years ago: is there anybody who can mail me these schematics and / or service manual ?

Thank you in advance for your help. Loris.

--

==================================
[email protected] (www.cniinformatica.it)
Via del Lavoro, 13 - 48011 Alfonsine (RA) Italy,
Tel: +39-0544-84277, Fax: +39-0544-80635
==================================

N

Nigel

Loris Duranti said:
Hi there !!!
I've got a couple of problems with my Siemens "BILDMEISTER FS 932" television set.

1) Every now and then, the screen turns to black while audio remains OK: it is necessary
to switch the set off and turn it on again in order to recover from this fault.

2) Teletext doesn't work anymore: the green led which indicates the TXT mode turns on,
there is a little flickering but, the screen continues to display the normal TV program.

Any suggestion on how to solve these problems ?!?

Sad to say, I cannot find anymore the schematics which came with the set when I bought it about
18 years ago: is there anybody who can mail me these schematics and / or service manual ?

Thank you in advance for your help. Loris.

Sounds as though the teletext circuitry could be the cause of both symptom -
the video signal usually passes through, or is switched by the text circuit.

The manual appears to be available from http://www.schaltplan-dienst.de
but you'll have to email for the price,etc.