Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Programmable Load

Hi! Can someone explain to me how does programmable load operates? Like the circuit shown below
upload_2018-8-2_11-36-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-2_11-36-36.png
    upload_2018-8-2_11-36-36.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 27

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Have you tried googling?

If you don't understand what you find, post a link here mentioning what it is that you don't understand and we can try to explain it to you.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Wikipedia has a page on programmable loads. For me it comes up as the first result after the paid advertising.

Hi steve, yes the Wikipedia page defines the programmable load, but what I want is to know how the circuit (the one that I send earlier) operates.

Sir Engine9005ering . . . . .

but what I want is to know how the circuit (the one that I send earlier) operates.

With ALL of that info that he gave, the definitive info that you actually want is not even being there.

All of that info that you reference to is aligned to implementation of testing circuitry utilizing an electronic load.
The closest that you even approach to the actual load principle is on page 8-38 and that is totally devoid of the control circuitry levels into the variable pulse width driven power FET pair used as the absorptive load.

Getting right on down to the circuitry "meat" of the principle, consult several of these references.

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...j0i24k1j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.0.7W-YTKTlSiU#imgrc=_

73's de Edd