Maker Pro
Maker Pro

power indicator light size for 1200 Watt Inverter

I just reinstalled the 1200 Watt Vector inverter in my RV in a closet and I extended the power switch already and I want to extend the "power on" indicator light that is on the unit to a wall outside of the closet above the switch so I know when I left it on. If possible I am trying to find out what voltage indicator light I need to purchase with out having to take the unit apart. I purchased a 12 volt 25 amp switch, but think it is the wrong kind because the switch on the unit says something like 10A(...)240V if I remember correctly. If anyone knows exactly what I need I would appreciate the help. Thank you

Aren't most of those indicator lights just simple LED's?

Might help if you actually posted a link to the inverter, I am to damn lazy to look it up for you

Aren't most of those indicator lights just simple LED's?

Might help if you actually posted a link to the inverter, I am to damn lazy to look it up for you

Below is the URL for a picture, which is about all the details I have been able to find. The light is a very small, about the size of a Qtip, LED but there are so many different kinds available at Radio Shack I don't know what I can and cannot use and I don't want to make the wrong choice and start a fire in my RV. The one on the unit has one wire coming into it and another leaving it. I thought I would purchase one I could mount on the wall and extend the wires from the existing light to the new one. Thanks for your help.

http://www.fixya.com/support/p1022603-vector_power_inverter_1500_watt