Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Panasonic TX-32DS503E blinking red light.

Hello.

i have Panasonic TX-32DS503E, when i start it, it turn on after startup green light it turns to red
and start blinking at the same speed. I read somewhere that its problem with some led strips on LCD but im not sure.
Any help is wellcomed, trying to fix it for my daughter.

Dont mine the background :rolleyes:
Video is below.

Sir AlenZGB . . . . .

I don't give much hope on it, but is this being the PS board that is within your set ? . . . . being of a # TNPA-3487 series.

They sure don't care for technical support . . . . . it's about as difficult as finding any info on a frammywhackus for a '72 Yugo !

HOT LINK . . . . .

https://i.ibb.co/1YcQjQx/TNPA-3487aa-top-Power-Supply.jpg

( Clickee-clickee mousie . . . . makee pickie mo' biggee ! )

73's d3e Edd

If at first you don't succeed . . . . . skydiving is not for you !

i didnt say, thats correct,but as i can see it blinks the sam half an hour, my guss is that is 1 blink code. blink pause blink pause and so on.

today, after my daughter go to sleep ill dissasemble the tv and take pictures.

I blinks continuously? I thought it would turn on green and you start counting the red blinks. It should blink up to 10 times and then likely shut off to protect itself.

Try unplugging boards one at a time and see if the led light goes back to solid green.

Its positive, LED stip is faulty. on 2 of 3 LED strip has one faulty single LED.
Ill maybe replace the LEDs then try to fix anything else if its bad and wont start the TV.

Video below, sorry for dark video but if i turn the lights on there wont be difference between good and bad LEDs.