Maker Pro
Maker Pro

No new post shown

Hi all.
I am at a bit of a loss as to why my swap thread / post did not show in new posts at all yesterday, yet a wanted is showing in the new posts tonight, mmmm, not to worry.
Dave. :)

davenn

maybe you hit the wrong button ??

things get lost in cyberspace from time to time

cheers
Dave

Hello Dave. I wrote the post, added the attachments then click submit, no problem going in the for sale / wanted section, but any post that is put in the for sale / wanted section needs administrator approval ! . Still not to worry, people will find it if they look, wrong button, ok i might be a bit tired at times due to illness, but i did not come up on the down boat, not to bothered.
Dave.

Posted another wanted, a PC P3 Compaq ENS desk top no show on that either ? mmmm.
PS, its for some experiments on hardware / software, have to wait and see if it appears.

I will leave it until the end of tomorrow then re post the PC Compaq P3 i am looking for.
Don't understand why its not made it on the wanted / for sale section yet.
Surely there is more than a couple of moderators for the forum, any one would think i was after explosives, i am only posting a wanted for an old pc, and willing to pay good money for it.

I didn't understand until now (that you reposted the wanted ad) what post you were referring to, sorry about that. The new one you put up is already approved.
I looked through your previous posts and found none to be deleted or unapproved. Either you hit the wrong button or it was a freak "lost in cyberspace" happening.
In worst case (if we're both very busy) there could be a 24 hour delay before approval, nothing more.