Maker Pro
Maker Pro

New Moderator

Ian

Administrator
Please give a very warm welcome to the latest addition to the mod team, KrisBlueNZ!

Welcome aboard Kris :D.

Congratulations; an excellent choice!

MODERATOR: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
FORUM USER: Order, eh -- who does he think he is?
MODERATOR: I am your moderator!
FORUM USER: Well, I didn't vote for you.
MODERATOR: You don't vote for moderators.
FORUM USER: Well, 'ow did you become moderator then?
MODERATOR: The Lady of the Lake, [angels sing] her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, KrisBlueNZ, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops] That is why I am your moderator!

:p

Excerpt paraphrased from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/mphg/mphg.htm#Scene 3

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
MODERATOR: The Lady of the Lake, [angels sing] her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, KrisBlueNZ, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops] That is why I am your moderator!

Hey! Who told you how we do it?

Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' moderatorships is an excellent basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power cannot derive from a mandate from the masses, but only from some farcical aquatic ceremony! (similar paraphrasing)

I must say Kris has proven to be a valuable source of information and has always been quick to help. he also is level headed so I must say to the lady of the lake, good decision he really deserves it