Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help with relay circuit

Hello...
I need to set up a relay circuit of sorts...game show style.
If I have two push button switches, I need to set up the circuit so that the one that is activated first, lights a bulb assigned to that switch, and cancels the second from completing the circuit to light the bulb on that circuit. Does that make sense? I can kind of see it in my head but it's been a long time since I did anything like this and could use a little help brainstorming.
Thanks.

davenn

Hello...
I need to set up a relay circuit of sorts...game show style.
If I have two push button switches, I need to set up the circuit so that the one that is activated first, lights a bulb assigned to that switch, and cancels the second from completing the circuit to light the bulb on that circuit. Does that make sense? I can kind of see it in my head but it's been a long time since I did anything like this and could use a little help brainstorming.
Thanks.

there's a zillion ccts online ......

https://www.bing.com/search?q=game+...-51&sk=&cvid=55BB0D7215CC4038A0791C1F0C4B1DA7

You can make a bistable with a pair of 4001 gates or 4011 gates. You will then need a couple of transistors to supply the relay current or to switch the load directly.