Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help for an art project.

Hi guys,

I don't know anything about electronics, although I really need help with a little project and I have no idea where to begin. I will pay anybody who could explain to me how to create what I need, because I really can't find out how to do it on Google.

I basically need a really small device that will play a sound file (preferably over 60 seconds) when trigger by a tilt (if not possible, then by lifting).

So far I've come up with using a re-recordable sound module from a blank greeting card, although most of those are push button or slider triggered, so I don't know if it's possible to tweak those.

Let me know if you have any advice or questions, thank you!!!

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
You can get mercury switches that will operate when tilted. Connect one across the existing switch which makes the device operate.

If it's like a greeting card, the sound will stop again as soon as you un-tilt the object.

You can get mercury switches that will operate when tilted. Connect one across the existing switch which makes the device operate.

If it's like a greeting card, the sound will stop again as soon as you un-tilt the object.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try getting something like that. If I succeed, I'm totally sending a cheque your way! :p