Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need Electronic Principles test done for me

Need Electronic Principles test done for $$

Hi all i've recently completed a Strctured Cabling Course but aparently a new prerequisite is a an Electrical Principles test, althought ill mainly be dealing with Intercoms im required to complete this basic test they have sent us over the net. and i have no idea so i am looking for some one to help me complete this. the saint to help me will be well rewarded $$. if interested please leave your e-mail and i shal contact or contact me on tashsoft at hotmail dot com
thanks.

Last edited:
If you aren't able to find anyone at this site, you might look for tutoring services - perhaps at a school. However, the cost of this may be more than actual courses at a school. I suppose the first step might be to find out what the test covers - to even know what to study and/or what courses to take in the first place. One way that involves a lot of discipline might be to research at a library or on the internet the subjects that the test covers. I've had to look through the indexes of a couple of books to learn prerequisites that I was interested in - though I gave up and resorted to more expensive method.

Don't be lazy and expect others to do your work :mad:...Appreciate the opportunity that you have to learn and advance.