Maker Pro
Maker Pro

need advise please TV

I gave my daught a Mitsubishi Big Screen Television Model WS-65809 rear project I think I bought this in 2001, now the problem, the Tv started a bend or arch at top and bottom of screen and after a few minutes warm up it corrected its self and then or now it stop completely, the on/off light turn it on and it the button shuts off with no power to screen. it has a clicking possible relay sound when it shuts off just a second after turning it on. before I gave this to my daughter the satalite company tech was upgrading my house to HD service he told me it was a relay problem and simple to repair. This TV is not working now, is this TV worth repair and any ideal of ball park estimated i can expect to pay for in house service?
The Tv is in Coatesville Indiana. Thank you for your help

if a relay click on turn on it means PS possibly leaky caps visual for bulgy caps in the POWER SUPPLY section. or something is breking down at start up. INDIANA IS A COLD PLACE SO HOT-COLD cycles is not good fro components when cooling suck up cold moist air making it worst as time go by. repairs? i don't have any ideas depends who what.