Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Naughty circuit breaker situation

Happy new year all!

Ever since I had put in a WiFi controlled relay at a led light outside, trouble has begun...

My setup:

oykK7n3.jpg

It was on a Christmas day, family was waiting for me, I think I... have not made very good contacts at WR in the diagram above :)

- Few days after CB0 started tripping (without CB2; CB2 and CB0 are 32 amps both, so probably that's why).
- redone the connections, it has worked for a few more days then same deal; even more, the UPS unit shut down completely once
- fiddled some more to the point where CB2 turn on = instant tripping of CB0; CB0 will not turn on as long as CB2 is not off
- replaced CB2 with a 25 amps CB and found that the ceramic block inside was not intact - i.e. ceramic powder came out of CB2; also found out one loose contact and fixed at CB1, which is the greater CB for all the house CBs in the panel; same deal - CB2 turn on = instant tripping of CB0
- After CB0 trips i turn on again CB2 and the whole circuit works fine off of UPS, including that led light
- it makes no difference if PS is on or off, I even took out WR altogether leaving the circuit open after PS

Main suspect now... CB0 (to which I do not have access). Is that a reasonable suspect ?