Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Name of this electronic component?

Hi everybody!
I fell of my electric skateboard and the trigger is to control speed is broken. Instead of buying a new controller for 100$ I would like to fix it my self. But the problem is that I don't know what the name of this component is...
I have attached a file so you guys can see what it looks like. It was suppose to sit on the top of the remote.

- Alfred

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 78
Hi everybody!
I fell of my electric skateboard and the trigger is to control speed is broken. Instead of buying a new controller for 100$ I would like to fix it my self. But the problem is that I don't know what the name of this component is...
I have attached a file so you guys can see what it looks like. It was suppose to sit on the top of the remote.

- Alfred
can you please specify skateboard name model number, will try through their customer support if possible(if customer support exists)

Two pushbuttons on top to "thumb" and then . . .
THE . . . . damaged bottom unit was for finger control and being spring loaded . . . .looks like only two pressure wiper discs are still visible and intact . . .possibly a pot(s) being the mising 3 terminal part.
Have any friends that have a same unit . . posssibly they would let you take a pic of their intact part. ?
73's de Edd