Maker Pro
Maker Pro

my power supply device rated 13.8vdc output but I've test it and the output voltage is 26.8vdc

A brand name and model number might be helpful, or even a good picture(s) of the device showing any markings in English (markings in Chinese won't do most of us any good).

Some popular power supply devices here in North America can give either _nominal_ 12VDC (actually closer to 13.8VDC in operation), OR _nominal_24VDC (actually more like 26.8VDC in operation), depending on whether a jumper is open or closed. Power supplies usually come with an instruction sheet, and the make and model number is that key to finding that.

A brand name and model number might be helpful, or even a good picture(s) of the device showing any markings in English (markings in Chinese won't do most of us any good).

Some popular power supply devices here in North America can give either _nominal_ 12VDC (actually closer to 13.8VDC in operation), OR _nominal_24VDC (actually more like 26.8VDC in operation), depending on whether a jumper is open or closed. Power supplies usually come with an instruction sheet, and the make and model number is that key to finding that.

Currently I don't have any data sheet. What can be the probable cuases of such situation..

Alright currently I'm trying my best to upload the the image but something is wrong can't be uploaded..is it possible if you can give me your email address so I can send the image of my power supply device via email?

The Moderators can direct you how to upload an image.
Are you able to tell us the manufacturer and model number of your power supply?
There should be some type of identification on it.

Type: m9545
Serial number: 20102881
App.No. N1188 m9545
D.S. DISTRIBUTORS SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Sir that's all the information written on my device

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
It's also possible that the 723 has been damaged. They have no protection. If excess current was drawn it is possible that the package dissipation was exceeded and the output transistor was destroyed.

(Don't ask me how I know) :-(