Maker Pro
Maker Pro

moe7404 hi

iam Moe in Wichita, ks. iam a retired machinist 25 years. Boeing wichita. i have tinkered with electronics for years. and 15 years ago i took a very good electronics trade training here from WTI. and i understand the diff between that and collage level training. as my cousin is collage trained and can design the inside of chips. and i have done a number of small projects. i cant design electronics but have had good luck doing small ones. i have an idea i want to do so ill post that in the right place.

davenn

greetings Moe
welcome to EP :)

has been a few years since my last trip through Wichita, KS doing storm chasing

yes we do get some storm chasers here. right now we have been having rain and mild storms for about 4 weeks. we do get a lot of wind here. my dad had a joke about the wind. saying the he had big pole in the back yard. with a big log chain that the wind was gauged by how far the chain was lifted off the ground. i have lived here since 1948. in 1999 i had a tornado hit one block over. if you ever get here get here again stop by ill take you to some very good restaurants. i need to post about a project iam wanting to do, latter. iam so glad i have found a place where i can get the help i need.