Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Luxury and Intelligent Massage Chair Model #TL-601B

The LCD controller keeps saying scanning and won't do anything else. The manual doesn't have a trouble shooting section and there is nothing on the Internet at all for help. :mad: Your help is greatly appreciated!

If you would like help you should provide photos of all circuitry and sensors, a single message on an LCD screen enables us to give you no help whatsoever.

I am rolling about on the floor laughing; the site is called "madeinchina.com" :D. There is likely nothing you can do to fix the problem without opening up the chair and checking all the sensors (that is of course, if there were ever any there in the first place).

I would suggest you do not buy anything off made in china.com again. Unless you want unmatched quality and customer support.

I hope this helps,

If you would like help you should provide photos of all circuitry and sensors, a single message on an LCD screen enables us to give you no help whatsoever.

I am rolling about on the floor laughing; the site is called "madeinchina.com" :D. There is likely nothing you can do to fix the problem without opening up the chair and checking all the sensors (that is of course, if there were ever any there in the first place).

I would suggest you do not buy anything off made in china.com again. Unless you want unmatched quality and customer support.

I hope this helps,

I figured it out it was one of the fuses apparently the there are 5 of them.
Yippee I finally figured it out