Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Kodak 850H Slide Projector Problem

My Kodak 850H Slide Projector is malfunctioning. When I turn it on it begins cycling as if the forward button were being pushed and doesn't stop. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Could the button be stuck? even if the button isn't, the switch it actuates may be.

Thanks for the reply. When I hit the forward button I can tell it registers, so assume it's not the button itself. I you might be right about the switch that the button engages. I took off the cover and the insides were more complex then I hoped. What to do...

Thanks for the reply. When I hit the forward button I can tell it registers, so assume it's not the button itself. I you might be right about the switch that the button engages. I took off the cover and the insides were more complex then I hoped. What to do...

I am trying to repair a Kodak 850h. Does anyone know of a source for the service manual?
Doug

Sir Doug Dunlap . . . . .

INFO is just below . . .what is YOUR units specific problem ?

TECHNO REFERENCING . . . . .

KODAK_CAROUSEL_850.jpg

73's de Edd

Last edited:
A metal part in the cycling mechanism for a carousel came off and I can't determine where it goes without an exploded parts diagram.
Thanks,
Doug

Thanks 73's de Edd but my protection software will not let me download the library software. Is there a download pdf available?
Doug